An estimated 90% of all parking lots are paved with asphalt, but improved equipment and the rising price of this material have made concrete one of the fastest-growing alternatives.
Concrete parking lot slabs provide businesses with a number of advantages, including:
- Design flexibility
- Low life-cycle costs based on longer life span and lower maintenance costs.
- Sloped surfaces for better drainage, which increases lifespan and lowers risks of cracking.
- Available in lighter colors, which provides better temperature control during the summer months than asphalt.
- Low maintenance–just the occasional cleaning and joint sealing
- Ability to handle heavy vehicular loads.
- Strong enough to withstand environmental exposure, even in the worst of Ohio’s weather.
If you’re considering building a concrete parking lot for business to access these benefits, look no further than us.
Concrete parking lot services
For more than 30 years, businesses across America have trusted Kim Glass Contracting concrete parking lot services to keep their properties safe, compliant, and inviting to the general public.
Now we’re bringing the same winning blend of integrity, quality craftsmanship, and attentive customer care to businesses in Zanesville, Ohio.
Whatever your concrete parking lot needs, we’ve got the solution. Choose from a wide range of concrete parking lot services, including:
- Material sourcing
- Concrete floor and curb pouring and installation.
- Concrete parking lot repair
- Concrete parking lot testing
- Crack routing and sealing
- Speed bump installation
- Full assistance navigating zoning ordinances, regulations, and permits that apply to your parking lot addition.
- Decorative concrete services (stenciling, scoring, stamping, etc.)